- Resign Delgado to a one year incentive based deal.
- Turn Murphy into a super-sub. He is not the 1b of the future, Ike Davis is.
- Sign Holliday to a 4 or 5 year deal. He is good on defense as well as offense.
- DO NOT TRADE Beltran, Reyes, or Wright.
- Trade Francouer and a minor leaguer for Aaron Harang.
- Pick up Putz option.
- Put Parnell back in the bullpen
- Bring back Tatis back on a one year deal.
- Replace Sheffield with Nick Evans.
- Sign Chad Cordero, Jorge Julio, andMark Prior to minor league deals.
- Sign either Bedard or Sheets to a minor league deal if they would accept it. If not a one year incentive based deal.
- Try to trade for Chris Iannetta or Chris Snyder but if either are too expensive bring back Schnider on a minor league deal and stick with a Thole/Santos platoon in the majors.
- Bring back Xavier Nady to play RF on a one or two year deal.
Friday, September 11, 2009
I really haven't posted in a long time because I've been writing a good deal for playerpress.com but I wanted to come back here too so I'll post on both. I miss the ignorant comment battles. Before I start talking about what I want the Mets to do in the offseason I want to say that I knew Pedro would be pitching well and it hurts to see him on the Phills. Anyway moving to the offseason: